CT: "the Fated battle" CT: "the Fated battle"

One of the best CT flashes

You did a great job making this flash of one of my all-time favorite games. Keep up the great work man.

MegaMan's 9-11 Tribute 3 MegaMan's 9-11 Tribute 3

lol

lol

Unwrapped Unwrapped

Funniest thing EVER

I must say this was really funny. Ive seen many flash in my time and i dont care because the frame rate alone made this thing funny as shit! Great job and keep up the good work!

RD's SNES quiz #1 RD's SNES quiz #1

Good quiz

I got a 5 on this one. Oh how i miss the good ol days when my generation grew up with nes and snes. I hope the kids born in the ps1 n64 era got to try gaming in its golden era. I miss those days alot.

Raiden IIS - Part A Raiden IIS - Part A

Pretty damn good

Wow. This game is good but not as good as your new Raiden X game is. But seeing as how this is one of your earlier creations itss till pretty damn good. Keep up the good work. I also visited your webpage and its cool as well. Keep up the awsome work man. Very entertaining games you make.

Go0gley responds:

Thank you. :)

MMPolarity Reconstruction MMPolarity Reconstruction

Best game on newgrounds.

As a fan of megaman games i must say you did a terrific job with making this. It really shows that you spent alot of time on this game and the gameplay is fantastic just like the MM games. Keep up the good work man this gets a 10 from me.

Frankenroc responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it and enjoyed the feel of the original MM games.