RD's SNES quiz #1 RD's SNES quiz #1

Good quiz

I got a 5 on this one. Oh how i miss the good ol days when my generation grew up with nes and snes. I hope the kids born in the ps1 n64 era got to try gaming in its golden era. I miss those days alot.

Raiden IIS - Part A Raiden IIS - Part A

Pretty damn good

Wow. This game is good but not as good as your new Raiden X game is. But seeing as how this is one of your earlier creations itss till pretty damn good. Keep up the good work. I also visited your webpage and its cool as well. Keep up the awsome work man. Very entertaining games you make.

Go0gley responds:

Thank you. :)

MMPolarity Reconstruction MMPolarity Reconstruction

Best game on newgrounds.

As a fan of megaman games i must say you did a terrific job with making this. It really shows that you spent alot of time on this game and the gameplay is fantastic just like the MM games. Keep up the good work man this gets a 10 from me.

Frankenroc responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it and enjoyed the feel of the original MM games.

ng mario ng mario

Not bad

Not a bad flash really but i got stuck on a block and couldnt move heh. But nice game.

invisiblecatnip responds:

thanks, it was just a test really just to see if people liked this type of game

Blue Ball DEMO Blue Ball DEMO

Amazing game

I really enjoyed this game man great work. Very intense music as well. Only thing i noticed is on one of the levels i went to the red flag and it would not proceed.

zeekoid responds:

that, my friend, is where the demo ends!

Get that Blob ! Get that Blob !

This game is really bad

Sorry man but the game isnt fun at all. Didnt get any enjoyment out of this one. Better luck next time. The graphics are really poor. The gameplay is slow and not fun. Bottom line the game just isnt that fun to play. Hope you make a better one than this.

BOXING: Rocker vs Jones BOXING: Rocker vs Jones

This game is slow and dull. Unresponsive and slow. Good graphics though.

Xiao Xiao No. 4 Xiao Xiao No. 4

Pretty good game

One of the good games ive played here. Keep up the great work. Very fun and entertaining

Police Bike Police Bike

Omg this game is awsome

Cant belive people didnt like this game. I found it fun and also kinda funny..wich is really are on newgrounds. Good game man please make a sequel to this

WOT_II SpecOps WOT_II SpecOps

A masterpiece

Wow..i am amazed. Great game you got here. Very Very entertaining. I can see why it got amazing reviews. Terrific job.