CT: "the Fated battle" CT: "the Fated battle"

One of the best CT flashes

You did a great job making this flash of one of my all-time favorite games. Keep up the great work man.

MegaMan's 9-11 Tribute 3 MegaMan's 9-11 Tribute 3

lol

lol

Unwrapped Unwrapped

Funniest thing EVER

I must say this was really funny. Ive seen many flash in my time and i dont care because the frame rate alone made this thing funny as shit! Great job and keep up the good work!

Mario and Yoshi Mario and Yoshi

somehow i saved this..

Your experience points gave you a voting power of 5.13 votes. Your blam and protection points gave you an additional 6% of your experience power, meaning that your total vote power was worth 5.44 votes!

The more experience points you have combined with BLAM and PROTECTION points, the more your vote is worth!

You gave this entry a 0!
Adblock

You're the saviour! You are one of a number of people who have helped keep this entry in the Portal!

wtf...

Sonic vs Vegeta Sonic vs Vegeta

Amazing

This flash was certainly intense. It Kept my attention and keep up the good work. I love how you did the fight scenes Espcially!

The USSJ3 Brolly Saga 3 The USSJ3 Brolly Saga 3

Speechless.....

what can i say.....jaw dropping....It look like you took alot of time on this..maybe 6 months or so? Keep em comming cant wait for the next one!

Majin-Ryan responds:

Thanks man :D it only took me about 4-5 days hehe=P

Sweet Dreams CH 6 Sweet Dreams CH 6

Great series

I saw all your previous movies and just want to say that this is a great series and hope you keep it up. I really enjoy it.

pokeguys responds:

Thank you very much my friend, We're very happy about all the mails and reviews, we'll have CH 7 soon

Compoota Compoota

Sigh once again

Once again a non funny flash on this site. Negative. Try again.

Republican Man Republican Man

Yup sense of humor is dying in thos world .

Whats up with 99.9% of flashes on this site trying so hard to be funny and yet they fail. Im sorry man but this flash like most others wasnt funny at all and you just tried hard but why am i not surprised? I give this a -2.

gclpunk responds:

Well i didnt try that hard,but i know what you mean about people trying to be funny. thanks for being honest.

Dragon BZ Part 4!!! Dragon BZ Part 4!!!

Why the bad Reviews

Man this was really funny man. I was a dbz fan and i still think this is one of the funniest movies ive seen on new grounds. Hardly any movies make me laugh but this did. Keep the movies comming man.